SME's Spokane Chapter 248 is working hard to make a difference in the region's manufacturing community. This includes our popular Signature Palnt Tours of top local manufacturers, technical processing seminars, connections to local jobs and organization of industry symposiums to sponsorships of Student Robotics competitions, Technical Papers competition and awarding of scholarships. And that's just the beginning!
Meet and connect with people who can help you discover business solutions, diversification or even a new career.
- Eight Technical Communities — Connect virtually anytime, anywhere with technical experts to share and gain knowledge.
- Local Chapter Membership — Build your local connections and network with members in your own backyard. Meet potential customers, partners and employers.
- Attend SME Events — Make the right business connections by attending our industry-leading conferences, exhibitions and seminars, all at a special member price with member-exclusive activities.
- SME Connect — Your online manufacturing connection. Blog, chat, ask and answer questions. All at your fingertips.
Know the latest trends, innovations and solutions to stay competitive.
- Manufacturing Engineering magazine and Annual Industry Yearbooks — Receive information from the authoritative voices in manufacturing, complimentary with membership.
- SME Daily Executive Briefing — Receive manufacturing e-news compiled and customized for members.
- Monthly Webinars — Industry experts share knowledge on a variety of technical topics.
- Access to manufacturing knowledge of nearly 19,000 documents — Download the most recent intelligence in seconds.
- Ask the SME Librarian — A customized research service for information on technical standards, hard-to-find articles and more.
- Books & DVD Discounts — Receive generous discounts on our extensive line of technical publications and videos.
Grow with programs designed to help you.
- SME Certifications — Stand out from the crowd by validating your manufacturing knowledge and lean experience.
- Jobs Connection — Receive priority listing in our database and search hundreds of top manufacturing positions.
- Give Back — Support our future generations by becoming a volunteer leader for a Local Chapter, presenting at an SME Event, writing a Technical Paper and promoting manufacturing education.
- Awards — SME honors your efforts and contributions. Be recognized for your work that makes our lives cleaner, brighter, faster and better.
Visit sme.org/join to learn more.