Exclusive Report: Understanding Blockchain To Build A Better Future
Today’s new opportunity in manufacturing is blockchain.
Over the last several months, SME's Smart Manufacturing magazine interviewed 20 people around the world who know blockchain and how it will impact manufacturing.
The resulting, exclusive report, “In blockchain we trust,” makes manufacturers fluent in blockchain — so you get in on the ground floor of what is sure to be a major change in the way you interact with your suppliers, for starters.
The technology behind the rise of cryptocurrencies is widely expected to bring "a common source of truth" to manufacturing.
- Additive manufacturing primed for adoption
- SAP, Intel, IBM, Microsoft, Dow Chemical, L’Oréal, Siemens, Rockwell test blockchain
- Accountability beckons in food and beverage industry
- App developers are on the case
- Blockchain challenges for manufacturers to overcome