Become a Mentor
As a mentor, you…
- Shape the future of the aspiring manufacturing professionals by sharing insights, resources and connections.
- Build your leadership skills as you motivate and encourage mentees.
- Gain personal satisfaction knowing you’ve contributed to someone’s growth and development.
- An SME member in good standing from the U.S. or Canada.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Able to clear a background check.
Become a Mentee
As a mentee, you…
- Receive guidance from a SME mentor with hands-on manufacturing experience.
- Gain a new perspective on your career path.
- Develop knowledge and skills you can use to succeed in your current position.
- Make new connections and learn about professional resources through your SME mentor.
- An SME high school member in good standing.
- 13-18 years of age.
- Able to provide a parent or guardian’s signature (if under 18 years of age).