Webinar: Automotive Supply Chain March Update Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Join the conversation on Thursday, 26 March 2020 as analysts share insight on the impact of COVID-19 on the automotive industry.
Presented by Automotive from Ultima Media, this interactive webinar will cover the global outlook for vehicle sales and what it means for automotive manufacturing and logistics.
It will also explore supply chain impacts across industries, with a particular focus on Asia, from Supply Chain and Technology Strategist, Wolfgang Lehmacher.
Gain valuable insight on:
- Base case, best case and worst case vehicle sales outlooks across regions
- Impacts on automotive supply chain and production schedules
- Implications for global logistics capacity and companies
- Insight on longer-term sourcing and inventory strategies
- How to prepare your supply chain for life after COVID-19