Some of the challenges that design engineers and simulation experts face today are impacted by the lack of a development plan with additive manufacturing workflow. These shortcomings are characterized by the following:
- Multiple tools are required to optimize traditional workflow
- Extensive training and expertise are required to optimize traditional workflow.
- Lack of multiple outputs to choose from.
Benefits of Attending – Learn how to:
- Automate the engineering workflow with Generative Design
- Quickly create a better part by understanding optimization studies
- Leverage the ease-of-use CAD to CAD workflow with NURBS retransition for a smoother workflow
- Generate routine workflow tailored specifically to Additive Manufacturing (AM)
- Reduce time to market with optimized efficiency and creativity
Business Developer Manager & Engineer
MSC Software a Hexagon Company
Working out of Michigan office; Mazin specializes in Apex Generative Design. With a strong background in sheet metal forming, Injection molds and Blow molding. Prior to joining MSC Software, Apex Generative Design, Mazin worked at Forming Technologies as Sales Engineer concentrating in FEA Incremental analysis. Mazin is also an Adjunct professor at Macomb Community College since 1996 specializing in CAD/CAM, study areas include Cimatron solid & surface modeling, MasterCam drafting and 2d CNC programming, manual G&M Code programming. Mazin holds a BS in Industrial Technology and Management from Ferris State University. When he’s not at work or school, you will likely find Mazin coaching Varsity soccer at Sterling Heights high School. He also enjoys playing outdoor sports, and spending time with family.
Login to RSVP for Event