In this webinar, we will introduce the main challenges in validating the manufacturing of lightweight engineered automotive bodies and how to address them. Virtual “smart manufacturing” is key in identifying the right materials and processes and ultimately achieving the performance requirements for the next generation of automotive and mobility options.
The immediate future of mobility is already showing signs of this transformation, but how ready are we all to adjust to this “new norm”?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Achieve body manufacturing validation in record time with Virtual Prototyping
- Reach high quality manufacturing with stamping and welding simulation
- Discover the new role of casting in the body manufacturing
- Develop the lightest vehicle with composites structural engineering
- Reach optimal engineering performance and manufacturability
Marketing and Alliances Director
Manufacturing Business Channel, ESI Group
Eric Kam is the Marketing and Alliances Director for ESI Group’s Manufacturing Business Channel, supporting their Immersive Experience (VR/AR/MR/xR) Solutions and Virtual Manufacturing Suite. He is an outspoken advocate for the ongoing transformation in Computer-Aided Design, Finite Element Analysis, and Computer-Aided Engineering. He has spent the bulk of the last 25 years promoting the democratization of previously “analyst-driven” technologies to bring the benefits of Virtual Engineering tools to the engineering and manufacturing practitioners themselves.
Login to RSVP for Event