Cobots (collaborative robots) are factory robots that are easier to deploy and that can coexist closer to human workers. They typically offer 6-18 months payback and can be used to automate various manual tasks, proving their value as a tool for factories in the last decade. But does it really make sense to deploy your first one during the current pandemic, considering the uncertainty and extra challenges? The goal of this presentation is to equip you with the right set of guidelines and an action list, so you can make that decision for yourself.
During this webinar, you'll learn:
- The main differences between industrial and collaborative robots
- The main steps to deploying a cobot on the factory floor
- A list of questions to evaluate if now is the right time to deploy cobots in your factory
- The first steps to get your projects going
- Best practices and potential pitfalls for your first project
Samuel Bouchard co-founded Robotiq to free human hands from repetitive tasks so factories and workers can achieve more. He is the CEO of Robotiq, a global leader in application solutions for cobots. He is also the author of the industry acclaimed book "Lean Robotics : A Guide to Making Robots Work in Your Factory".
Login to RSVP for Event