Volunteers Needed! Become An SME Champion!
What's an SME Champion? An SME Champion* is an important volunteer role that's designed to help other members successfully find the solutions they need as quickly as possible through SME Connect, our private, online community. By helping other members, an SME Champion becomes an invaluable resource for their peers and the larger community of manufacturing.
- Making a difference in manufacturing
- Using your skills and talents for good
- Meeting others in the community
- Working for a cause you believe in
- Helping others
- Exclusive SME recognition items
- Champions badge on member profile
- Offer solutions to technical questions, provide information or share career advice
- Helps welcome new members into SME Connect
- Shares digital content from SME Connect on personal external pages (i.e., LinkedIn) to drive traffic and engagement back to the site
- Grow the collective and searchable manufacturing knowledge
- Provides feedback to SME staff
Time Commitment: 1 to 3 hours per month.
Qualifications: Basic knowledge of computer/SME Connect. Pleasant manner, patience, problem-solving ability, dependability.
Support: Training for this position will be provided. Also, the community manager will be available for questions and assistance.
Age Requirement: 18+ years old
If you're interested in being an SME Champion, please comment below, and you'll receive a follow-up email. Thank you for considering this important volunteer position!
*Must be a current SME member (18 years or older) to participate.
Hello Dianna, I am interested in SME Champion role. Please let me know what to do next. I can't find a registration or application page. Thanks and I'll talk to you soon.
Hello Dianna, I am interested in SME Champion role. Please let me know if you are still looking for a candidate.
Interested in SME Champion role.
Who can become an Sme champion?