SME Chapter 82 strives to be recognized by the community for its professional development of its members and local industry and for the support of manufacturing-related education at all levels.
- Increase the recognition and value of SME certification by area employers.
- Increase the percentage of members who are SME-certified.
- Increase participation in chapter activities.
- Increase percentage participation of college students in chapter activities.
- Increase the percentage of High school students choosing career paths leading to manufacturing.
Offer professional development opportunities to individual manufacturing professionals, Enhance the interest of college students in manufacturing, and motivate high school students to pursue manufacturing education and careers.
Check Out the New SME Membership Brochure!
Sonoco Display & Packaging
Steve Marth, CMfgE, LBC
Director of Youth Employment Programs
Chair, Student Employment Committee
Note: Use or release of an SME member's contact information, for commercial purposes, is contrary to SME's policy.